contributors
Mr. Stinkhead
Jager
Lando da Pimp
Tuxxer

recent posts

Powered by Blogger



coverage
Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Vinyl, plush
BATMAN
BATMAN
Minimates
LEGO
LEGO
XEVOZ
Kaiju Big Battel
Favorite MPb Articles

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Stinkin' kids!

I may have told you some stinkin' kids have been dicking with my yard.

It started with my little light-up candy cane last month.

Today they knocked over the cement urn planters we were using as ashtrays. Both of them. I'm not happy. P.O.P is getting a little freaked out.

I'd say once or twice a week, there is some new piece of trash in our yard, or something is amiss.

I haven't heard of anyone else having a problem. I'm going to bust this guy on camera. Then I'm going to patch it into my PC to get a screen grab. Then I'm going to print out that picture on a series of fliers and litter the neighborhood with said fliers that say "Bedwetters Anonymous"

No, that's too easy, too childish. I will figure out who it is, and where they live (they're local) and then break a window a night for a week, with a gasoline soaked brick. I won't light the brick on fire, mind you. So chill yourself.


I'm loving this Meister I got from BriansToys.com The review is now up.


(Click for review)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit our Site:
MillionairePlayboy.com


Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Coverage Home

Image Gallery
Up Now!

Sponsors
BTTF.com
BigBadToyStore.com
Kaiju Big Battle
Fun 1 Designer Toys
Urban-Collector.com
BriansToys.com
FreeBento.com
IronCowProd.com

make your own batphone


visit MPb