contributors
Mr. Stinkhead
Jager
Lando da Pimp
Tuxxer

recent posts

Powered by Blogger



coverage
Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Vinyl, plush
BATMAN
BATMAN
Minimates
LEGO
LEGO
XEVOZ
Kaiju Big Battel
Favorite MPb Articles

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

let's complain one more time!

I just watched the Star Wars DVDs, and let me preface this by saying that these movies are amazing. After watching the documentary on the extra disc, I'm even more in awe of Lucas' work.

Now, I will never, ever ever ever ever understand why he soiled the Return of the Jedi's most excellent Jabba palace scenes with the musical number. Is there anyone over 8 who likes this? I mean sure we can all complain about Jar Jar and the fart jokes in Episode I. But this is the classic trilogy here. CLASSIC. I can see why he'd want to put in more X-Wings, or even the Jabba scene in A New Hope. Or anything else really (sans the Han/Greedo debauchery). But this musical number is truely the sore on the Lucas franchise. Am I right?

2 Comments:

Blogger mr.stinkhead said...

what's worse, to me, is the han-shooting-second debacle.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Lando Da Pimp said...

You know I just ignore the stuff I don't like. A majority of the films are still the same. I did however buy a THX version of the films pre special edition. When I want to watch those I just put them on.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit our Site:
MillionairePlayboy.com


Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Coverage Home

Image Gallery
Up Now!

Sponsors
BTTF.com
BigBadToyStore.com
Kaiju Big Battle
Fun 1 Designer Toys
Urban-Collector.com
BriansToys.com
FreeBento.com
IronCowProd.com

make your own batphone


visit MPb