contributors
Mr. Stinkhead
Jager
Lando da Pimp
Tuxxer

recent posts

Powered by Blogger



coverage
Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Vinyl, plush
BATMAN
BATMAN
Minimates
LEGO
LEGO
XEVOZ
Kaiju Big Battel
Favorite MPb Articles

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Sean Astin = Whiny Bitch

For Christmas this year I bought my brother the Sean Astin book "There, and Back Again." The book details his life on the set of the Lord of the Rings movies. Now I always liked Sean Astin as an actor. I love The Goonies and the movie Rudy. He is one of those actors that is in a lot of movies that appears when you least expect it. He is a good actor.

I borrowed the book and I am half way through it and all I can say is that Sean Astin is a whiny bitch. All he does is complain about stuff. The book begins with his experience on the movie Encino Man. All he does is complain that he has to be in that film. Then he goes on to complain about a number of other films that didn't work out right until he played Sam in the Lord of the Rings.

What is really sad is that he admits that he only got paid $250,000 for playing Sam. And that is for all three films!!!!!
Now sure everybody complains but what is the point on putting a book out about it!

2 Comments:

Blogger mr.stinkhead said...

I heard someone say they had to read that book. I'm going to stay away.
He was in a first season episode of Las Vegas I just watched.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Lando Da Pimp said...

I am hoping in the end he will admit how he used to be after the experience.

Waah... I'm known as Rudy!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit our Site:
MillionairePlayboy.com


Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Coverage Home

Image Gallery
Up Now!

Sponsors
BTTF.com
BigBadToyStore.com
Kaiju Big Battle
Fun 1 Designer Toys
Urban-Collector.com
BriansToys.com
FreeBento.com
IronCowProd.com

make your own batphone


visit MPb