contributors
Mr. Stinkhead
Jager
Lando da Pimp
Tuxxer

recent posts

Powered by Blogger



coverage
Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Vinyl, plush
BATMAN
BATMAN
Minimates
LEGO
LEGO
XEVOZ
Kaiju Big Battel
Favorite MPb Articles

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Leave (off the end)ing Las Vegas

Just recently I put up a glowing review of the TV show Las Vegas, currently airing at 9pm Mondays on NBC. We got the Season 1 Box set, and I am enjoying it thoroughly.

However, I'm noticing a disturbing habit the show is making. At the end of later episodes (in Season 1) and both of the Season 2 episodes I've seen, they wrap up the show with everyone lounging around laughing about the day's events, making horrible puns. That was alright for DinoRiders, but that was a kids' show in the 80s. This is neither a kids' show or the 80s.

I love this show, but I can see myself changing channels as soon as the main action is wrapped up. I know what will be in that final segment before the credits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit our Site:
MillionairePlayboy.com


Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Coverage Home

Image Gallery
Up Now!

Sponsors
BTTF.com
BigBadToyStore.com
Kaiju Big Battle
Fun 1 Designer Toys
Urban-Collector.com
BriansToys.com
FreeBento.com
IronCowProd.com

make your own batphone


visit MPb