contributors
Mr. Stinkhead
Jager
Lando da Pimp
Tuxxer

recent posts

Powered by Blogger



coverage
Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Vinyl, plush
BATMAN
BATMAN
Minimates
LEGO
LEGO
XEVOZ
Kaiju Big Battel
Favorite MPb Articles

Friday, January 07, 2005

Sweetness comes in the mail

I'm expecting a major haul today. First off, I'm supposed to get Transformer's Alternator Meister from the fine folks at Brian's Toys for a review next week. Hopefully everything will be delivered without a hitch and I can shoot all weekend. I still have to do my Microman Batman review too!

Oh, and I got a great deal on a dual-layer DVD burner from NewEgg.com, which should be arriving today as well.

One is Fed/Ex, the other is UPS... it'll be like that DHL commercial where they're racing each other to my doorstep! (yeah right)


1 Comments:

Blogger mr.stinkhead said...

Update: I didn't get it until Monday. But Lordy Lord is it sweet!
Review coming friday

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit our Site:
MillionairePlayboy.com


Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Coverage Home

Image Gallery
Up Now!

Sponsors
BTTF.com
BigBadToyStore.com
Kaiju Big Battle
Fun 1 Designer Toys
Urban-Collector.com
BriansToys.com
FreeBento.com
IronCowProd.com

make your own batphone


visit MPb