contributors
Mr. Stinkhead
Jager
Lando da Pimp
Tuxxer

recent posts

Powered by Blogger



coverage
Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Vinyl, plush
BATMAN
BATMAN
Minimates
LEGO
LEGO
XEVOZ
Kaiju Big Battel
Favorite MPb Articles

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Herman is my designer...

I want to take some decorating tips from a famous designer. Herman... Pee-Wee Herman. I have been watching Pee-Wee's Playhouse I got for Christmas on DVD.... and all those feelings from when I was a kid are rushing back. Feelings like I want that. Now that I'm an adult, those feelings are replaced with I NEED that and where did I leave my beer?

You're probably familiar with my directions for building a working light-up
Batphone, which has met some great response.

In the tradition of this step-by-step, DIY Network reject article, the next item I want to create is....


Jombi's Box from Pee-Wee's playhouse!!

That's right, I want an oblong, jewel-encrusted box to leave in my basement. It will house a genie! That genie will grant me a wish! Well actually, I have these visions in my head of my friends getting drunk, putting their head up through the bottom, and spending the entire night talking to people from inside the box.
Hilarious!

It will be tough. All I did with the Batphone was get an old no-dial phone and learn how to add lights to the ringer. This will involve sawing wood and if you see the thing, there's not a 90° angle on it.
It will be tough, can it be done? We'll see.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit our Site:
MillionairePlayboy.com


Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Coverage Home

Image Gallery
Up Now!

Sponsors
BTTF.com
BigBadToyStore.com
Kaiju Big Battle
Fun 1 Designer Toys
Urban-Collector.com
BriansToys.com
FreeBento.com
IronCowProd.com

make your own batphone


visit MPb