contributors
Mr. Stinkhead
Jager
Lando da Pimp
Tuxxer

recent posts

Powered by Blogger



coverage
Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Vinyl, plush
BATMAN
BATMAN
Minimates
LEGO
LEGO
XEVOZ
Kaiju Big Battel
Favorite MPb Articles

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Updates... to my brain

The other thing we wanted to use this blog for was posting random crap that maybe doesn't belong on MPb the magazine... small adventures and thoughts... plus things that are coming up on the site.
For example.
----------
I have finally purchased my last Xevo. I now actually have one of each. (It was Iron Spectre, the figure that came with the carrying case, I couldn't spend $30 on a single Xevo, but now it was on sale for $12)

I'm going to make some phatty wall papers with pics of all the Xevoz, some more action shots. Maybe some more customizing.
---------
I'm wrapping up my Playmobil Gameshow set. I've had this done for awhile, but making the directions was so daunting to me. I hope to have it up by Toy Fair (especially since we'll be busy getting ready)
---------

I will have a review of some of the new Transformers Alternators up next week. We just finally reviewed 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime, and declared it the MPb Toy of the Year

---------
Jager has a new vinyl article going up next week as well. It looks pretty sweet. You'll dig it.

Articles by Lando da Pimp and Brutilus are also around the corner.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit our Site:
MillionairePlayboy.com


Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Coverage Home

Image Gallery
Up Now!

Sponsors
BTTF.com
BigBadToyStore.com
Kaiju Big Battle
Fun 1 Designer Toys
Urban-Collector.com
BriansToys.com
FreeBento.com
IronCowProd.com

make your own batphone


visit MPb