contributors
Mr. Stinkhead
Jager
Lando da Pimp
Tuxxer

recent posts

Powered by Blogger



coverage
Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Vinyl, plush
BATMAN
BATMAN
Minimates
LEGO
LEGO
XEVOZ
Kaiju Big Battel
Favorite MPb Articles

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Things I desparately need

I found something I desparately need. This

King of Meat grilling apron. How sweet is that? I'm really hoping the weather turns warm soon so I can fire up my grill.

In other news, these photos are hilarious. I am not a big fan of Jake Gyllenhal, but these are priceless. Jake Gyllenhal drunk at pre-oscar show.

Well if I'm going to try and embarass a celebrity. I will try and make myself a celebrity by showing embarassing video. This is me. No, I did not know the camera was in "movie" mode. I thought I was posing for a still shot. Mr. Stinkhead drunk and dancing... as the pope.

Ok, get your entries for the Happy Birthday MPb contest in soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That video of you dancing is great!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit our Site:
MillionairePlayboy.com


Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Coverage Home

Image Gallery
Up Now!

Sponsors
BTTF.com
BigBadToyStore.com
Kaiju Big Battle
Fun 1 Designer Toys
Urban-Collector.com
BriansToys.com
FreeBento.com
IronCowProd.com

make your own batphone


visit MPb