contributors
Mr. Stinkhead
Jager
Lando da Pimp
Tuxxer

recent posts

Powered by Blogger



coverage
Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Vinyl, plush
BATMAN
BATMAN
Minimates
LEGO
LEGO
XEVOZ
Kaiju Big Battel
Favorite MPb Articles

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Next Day

Well I just woke up. I got in real late last night and was so exhausted that I slept until noon. I also realized that I have yet to post.

As always Toy Fair is a lot of fun. Some highlights were the LEGO party where I got to meet the guys from Brick Journal and catch up with Bobby and Robb from Raving Toy Maniac. We also got to hang out with Matt "Iron Cow" Cauley who is truly one of the best. Check out the Battlestar Gallactica mini-mates he did.





I will detail more about the toys later. Needless to say that I am most excited about the Star Trek figures from Diamond. Wait until you see them!



I also got to meet Jackie "The Jokeman" Martling again and I finally have a good picture!!!!




I am now about to start posting as much as I can. If there are any questions about what we might have seen feel free to contact us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit our Site:
MillionairePlayboy.com


Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Coverage Home

Image Gallery
Up Now!

Sponsors
BTTF.com
BigBadToyStore.com
Kaiju Big Battle
Fun 1 Designer Toys
Urban-Collector.com
BriansToys.com
FreeBento.com
IronCowProd.com

make your own batphone


visit MPb