contributors
Mr. Stinkhead
Jager
Lando da Pimp
Tuxxer

recent posts

Powered by Blogger



coverage
Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Vinyl, plush
BATMAN
BATMAN
Minimates
LEGO
LEGO
XEVOZ
Kaiju Big Battel
Favorite MPb Articles

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Are you on Photosig?

I got re-invigorated in my recreational photography during my trip to Paris.
Yes, I shoot several hundred pictures a month of action figures and such. (well basically just action figures) but I missed doing the sites and shit.

So I joined this online community for artists to share and get feedback on their photos called Photosig.com... seems to be a decent bunch of people.

If you'd like to see the photos I've submitted so far, click here. (You can only upload a limited number at a time, so that's why it's not a full-blown portfolio yet)

If you're a member, let me know and I'll check out your stuff too. If you're an aspiring photographer, let me know if you join up.

I'll have something fun to read about my experience in France in not too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit our Site:
MillionairePlayboy.com


Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Coverage Home

Image Gallery
Up Now!

Sponsors
BTTF.com
BigBadToyStore.com
Kaiju Big Battle
Fun 1 Designer Toys
Urban-Collector.com
BriansToys.com
FreeBento.com
IronCowProd.com

make your own batphone


visit MPb