contributors
Mr. Stinkhead
Jager
Lando da Pimp
Tuxxer

recent posts

Powered by Blogger



coverage
Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Vinyl, plush
BATMAN
BATMAN
Minimates
LEGO
LEGO
XEVOZ
Kaiju Big Battel
Favorite MPb Articles

Saturday, March 05, 2005

The Star of Dirty Work

So I was at work yesterday listening to Howard Stern when at the end of the show Artie mentioned that he would be in Pittsburgh signing his new DVD at the Media Play at Ross Park Mall. So today I made my way over to the mall, bought Artie's stand-up DVD "It's the Wiskey Talking" and along with my copy of Dirty Work got in line. My friend Steve met up with me to meet the star of Dirty Work and a member of the Howard Stern Show!

I was a bit disappointed in the crowd. I expected them to be all crazy but then realized that is was a Saturday afternoon and I was in a mall in Pittsburgh. Artie was a great guy. I only had a minute to talk to him but he took photos with everybody. I didn't even ask for my money back for Dirty Work. I asked him to sign it to "Hey Retard, Artie Lange". Stern fans will get it.














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit our Site:
MillionairePlayboy.com


Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Coverage Home

Image Gallery
Up Now!

Sponsors
BTTF.com
BigBadToyStore.com
Kaiju Big Battle
Fun 1 Designer Toys
Urban-Collector.com
BriansToys.com
FreeBento.com
IronCowProd.com

make your own batphone


visit MPb