contributors
Mr. Stinkhead
Jager
Lando da Pimp
Tuxxer

recent posts

Powered by Blogger



coverage
Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Vinyl, plush
BATMAN
BATMAN
Minimates
LEGO
LEGO
XEVOZ
Kaiju Big Battel
Favorite MPb Articles

Monday, February 21, 2005

Toy Fair 2005 Day 1

Well we are at Toy Fair 2005 and what a day.

Jakks-Pacific
While Jager and Stinkhead were checking out Javitts Center I went over to the Jakks-Pacific Media showcase with Iron Cow Matt Cauley. Jeremy from Jakks gave us the run down on the newest WWE wrestlers and Dragon Ball Z. The first big news was the new articulation of the Adreniline line. Here is a picture of Mostifa with the new torso articulation.


But the big thrill was meeting the legendary Terry Funk. He was great speaker and answered all the fan boy questions. I also got to meet Stacey Keebler. Now I don't follow wrestling as much as I used to but damn she was hot.


I also go to check out the prototype for the new Undertaker prototype figures.
More Images

MEGABLOKS
After Jakks I checked out Megabloks who has a great new line of Pirates vs. Skeletons. I wish I could show you the photos of the Skeleton Pirate ship but they asked us not to show them for 4 weeks so be sure to check back because this thing was sweet. It was about 3 feet long and had cloth sails. Megabloks does have a new Hummer Pro set and is releasing Fantastic Four hero lines.


At the end of the day we all met up and had a Guiness to celebrate the day. Tomorrow I hit LEGO and I can't wait and hopefully we can crash Hasbro for all the new Episode III goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit our Site:
MillionairePlayboy.com


Toy Fair 2008 Coverage
Coverage Home

Image Gallery
Up Now!

Sponsors
BTTF.com
BigBadToyStore.com
Kaiju Big Battle
Fun 1 Designer Toys
Urban-Collector.com
BriansToys.com
FreeBento.com
IronCowProd.com

make your own batphone


visit MPb